All of us here at Hallam FC would like to show our thanks and admiration and say how grateful we are for the sacrifices being made by our frontline NHS healthcare workers.
To apply for your ticket you will need access to a valid @NHS email account we are unable to receive applications from other email accounts.
- Select the Season Ticket/s you require below - You can select Adult and Junior tickets and adjust the amounts for each
- Click "Add to Cart"
- In your shopping cart click "Proceed to checkout" to go to the registration page
- You will be prompted to register your details
- Confirm your Shipping address is correct and click "next"
- In the Postage Options select "Collect from club shop free shipping"
- Click "Next" to see a summary of your order. Click "Finish" to finish your order. You will receive an email confirmation for your reference.
- We may send tickets to the address you registered with, due to the current Covid-19 situration this will be delayed but will be dispatched well before the start of a new season. Tickets will also be available for collection from the ticket office on home match days upon receipt of the confirmation receipt and a valid NHS ID.
- If you are unable to fully complete your registration on the website your tickets will be available for collection from the ticket office on home match days upon sight of your NHS ID Card.
- The season ticket is offered to anyone in your household at the registered address.
- All application will be varified against your @nhs email address, your NHS ID may be required when collecting tickets.
- Your data is held in compliance with our data protection and GDPR policy which can be viewed here. Your data will be deleted once we have fully completed the transaction.